Monday, May 31, 2010

Introduce my Self

Introduce my Self ^o^

I am Sibawaih Athaillah, habit called with call Atha, I born in Surabaya at date of 27 Desember. I live in a simple house in district Candi Surabaya with second of grandparents and my sister, I have 1 sister and 1 brother but I now live in depok. I stay in a simple boarding house in kelapa dua, precisely in front of E-Campus Gunadarma University.

Telling a story my education problem, I start it from education Jiwa Nala nursery school, Wonorejo 274 Elementery School, Alama'arif Junior High School Singosari Malang, SMSR 11 Senior Art High School Surabaya Graphic design department and now, I was been studying of S1 in Gunadarma University, Faculty Of Economics of Management Majors, just hopefully I can reach for college degree of during 4 year.

My passion is anything related to beaches, waterfalls, star and rain, ( Rain moment is most moment of enjoyable ^_^ ), all object which colour turn white, blue and the balmy atmosphere. My hobby is reading book (non schoolbook),komik , listening music, and Hanging out with my friends, watching movies with my friends,

Everyday, I do ordinary , studying and working from morning until the evening, I studying in the morning and working during the day, after that come home in boarding house...
very special in my life……..Just It My Activities ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment